Apptree is seeking First and Second Shift Quality Inspectors for our client that manufactures interior parts for cars and trucks as well as under the hood silencers in Romulus, MI! Positions are contract to hire with good performance and attendance!
Job category: Warehouse
Job type: Contract
Pay rate: 14.25
Job ID: 2954
Posted date: 06/10/2022
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspect parts and components as quality criteria
- Feed raw materials into machinery
- Assemble products per Work instruction
- Operate machinery to assist in the production area
- Monitor the production process
- Perform visual inspection of the parts produced in accordance with the Work Instruction and Quality Alert
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Perform other production-related activities instructed by management
- Perform cleaning and organization of the workplace
- Pack the final production, following work instructions
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met
- Able to stand for long hours at a time
- Comply with continuous training within the production department
- Other duties as assigned
2nd shift: Monday – Friday
- 4:30PM – 2:00AM $14.25/hr
Saturdays are used for overtime and is MANDATORY!
- All candidates MUST pass a drug/background screen
- Quality inspection experience helpful
- Position requires bending, standing, and lifting throughout shift
- Candidates m just perform all tasks involved in the production of the automotive interior products which includes quality inspecting and operating a machine to produce finished products
- Strong attention to detail
What Apptree Offers:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Employee discount
How To Apply:
All employees are required to follow CDC guidelines.
Go to www.apptree.com and click the “Looking for work” tab and then click “Create Account” in the top right corner!
Call Valencia at 734-992-5192 for immediate consideration!
Get In Touch
Have a question, or need more information? Call or email us!