Job category: Warehouse
Job type: Full-time
Pay rate: $14.00
Posted date: 13 June 2023
Starting wage: $14 (Increase wage every 6 months: $0.25) Max: $18 (8 years working)
6 months working: $14.25
1 year working: $14.50
After 1 year of staffing, we will evaluate the worker’s performance, they will hire him/her directly under their payroll.
When the worker is under their payroll, the wage will be $15 and increase by $0.50 per year. (not $0.25/6 months)
Below is the needed position and shift.
V.F. and shipping are required possibly over time up to 10 hours per day.
The forklift and extrusion line is required 12 working hours per day.
They want to interview all candidates in the week of 6/19. So please prepare interview on-site.
Top Duties and Qualifications:
A Shipping Clerk, or Shipping and Receiving Clerk, is responsible for preparing outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments. Their duties include organizing inventory for easy retrieval as new orders come in, reviewing incoming and outgoing shipment schedules to maintain productive operations and documenting damages to inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A successful Shipping Clerk should be able to fulfill certain duties and responsibilities. Shipping Clerks are able to perform efficiently in a warehouse and dispatch environment by handling incoming and outgoing deliveries. The followings are some duties and responsibilities for a Shipping Clerk that you should look out for in your candidate.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom by organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods