- Our job candidates
- Recipients of our staffing services
- Our associates who we assign with our clients
- Users of the website
- Representatives of our clients and business partners
By using the Site or Software, you agree that this policy governs our collection, use and disclosure of any personal information submitted to us on or through the Site or Software. If you do not agree to be bound by this policy, you may not access or use the Site or Software, and you may not submit any information to us through the Site or Software. This policy applies only to information collected through our Site or Software and not to any information collected offline.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, such as through our web site, social media, by phone, fax, job applications and during recruitment. We may also collect the following information as permitted under local law.
- Contact information (including your name, phone number, email address, home address)
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Banking information
- Tax information
- Reference information
- Resume and previous employment history
- Emergency contact information
- Results of drug and background checks
Information We Share
Apptree, Inc. may disclose personal data about you:
- Apptree, Inc. reserves the right to transfer personal data we have on record about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process.
- If we receive a legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- If/when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent financial loss, physical harm, or in relation to an investigation of suspected/ actual fraudulent or illegal activities.
How We Use Information Collected
We collect and use the data gathered for the following purposes (as permitted by local law):
- To provide information about available work
- To manage our client, business partner, and vendor relationships
- Where permitted by law, to send broadcasts messages via text and email regarding available positions and other communications
- To respond to applicant, candidate, or employee inquiries
- To protect against, identify and to prevent fraud or any other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities
- Providing you with job opportunities and work
- Providing HR services to you, including benefit administration, payroll, performance management and disciplinary investigations or actions
- Assess your qualifications for positions
Protection of Information
For example, we collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser when you visit our Site or use the Software. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. We also use “cookies” and other web or mobile technologies to collect information and support certain features of our Site and Software. For example, we may use these technologies to collect information about the ways visitors use the Site and Software—which pages they visit, which links they use and how long they stay on each page. The information we collect from your Web browser and from cookies and other Web or mobile technologies does not identify you personally but in some cases, we may link it to personally identifiable information. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie (rather than automatically accept all cookies). However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Site, you will limit your access to certain benefits provided by the Site. No personal information submitted to us will be shared with or sold to any other company or individual for marketing purposes without prior authorization. We may provide certain information to our employees and trusted business counterparts but will do so solely in the course of performing services you have requested. We may also provide aggregate statistics to reputable parties about the visitors to our Site or users of the Software, but these statistics will not include any personal or private information that identifies you. Apptree, Inc. or its affiliates or representatives may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes served on Apptree, Inc; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Apptree, Inc.; or (3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, users of our products or services or members of the public.
Our Site and Services may provide you with the opportunity to elect to receive future communications about Apptree, Inc. products, services or employment opportunities. If you authorize these communications, we will contact you periodically with such information. However, if you later change your mind and would like to stop receiving such communications, please contact us at the address listed below and let us know that you would like to be removed from all further communications.
Our Site or Software may include links to other internet sites or other third-party applications or systems as a convenience to Site visitors and Software users. The inclusion of any link, or third-party applications or materials, does not imply our endorsement of any other company, its products, services, or privacy practices. Furthermore, neither Apptree, Inc., its affiliates nor its representatives are responsible for personal information voluntarily disclosed by you to third parties that you reach through links on our Site or Software.
When you visit our Site, use our Software, submit information online or e-mail a communication to us, your data passes through a server maintained or used by Apptree, Inc., its affiliates, or representatives. The technology used in this process is designed to prevent someone other than Apptree, Inc., its affiliates, or representatives from viewing and downloading your information. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Apptree, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to our Site or through our Software over the internet. We do our best, however, to ensure the security of all information that passes through our server.
Apptree Staffing Solutions
16490 Wahrman Road, Suite 300,
Romulus, MI 48174
Last modified: July 1, 2021