Job category: Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Pay rate: $14.00
Posted date: 13 June 2023
Starting wage: $14 (Increase wage every 6 months: $0.25) Max: $18 (8 years working)
6 months working: $14.25
1 year working: $14.50
After 1 year of staffing, we will evaluate the worker’s performance, they will hire him/her directly under their payroll.
When the worker is under their payroll, the wage will be $15 and increase by $0.50 per year. (not $0.25/6 months)
Below is the needed position and shift.
V.F. and shipping are required possibly over time up to 10 hours per day.
The forklift and extrusion line is required 12 working hours per day.
They want to interview all candidates in the week of 6/19. So please prepare interview on-site.
Description and Responsibilities:
As a Plastic Injection Moulder, you will be responsible for manufacturing plastic products and components. Some of the main duties of a Plastic Injection Moulder may be:
- Operation of injection Moulding machinery
- Visual inspection of produced components for quality control and to identify any issues or defects
- Tool changes
- Carry out routine maintenance on injection Moulding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Contribute to continuous improvements and process optimization
- You may also be required to label and wrap products on pallets and transport pallets to holding areas using a pump truck or forklift
Required Qualifications and Experience:
To become a Plastic Injection Moulder, many organizations may require you to have achieved a Level 3 qualification in polymer injection moulding. Some of the other requirements for the role may include:
- Minimum 1-year experience operating an injection Moulding machine
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Regulations
- You may also be required to have qualifications and experience relevant to the specific sector your employer operates in. For example, you may be required to have achieved IATF / TS 16949 for a role in an automotive company.