Job category: Warehouse
Job type: Full-time
Pay rate: $14.00
Posted date: 13 June 2023
Starting wage: $14 (Increase wage every 6 months: $0.25) Max: $18 (8 years working)
6 months working: $14.25
1 year working: $14.50
After 1 year of staffing, we will evaluate the worker’s performance, they will hire him/her directly under their payroll.
When the worker is under their payroll, the wage will be $15 and increase by $0.50 per year. (not $0.25/6 months)
Below is the needed position and shift.
V.F. and shipping are required possibly over time up to 10 hours per day.
The forklift and extrusion line is required 12 working hours per day.
They want to interview all candidates in the week of 6/19. So please prepare interview on-site.
Top Duties and Qualifications:
An Assembler is responsible for putting together component parts or pieces adhering to a specified set of blueprints or schematics. They verify the correct quantities of components parts and quality checking completed items, manage parts inventory and use hand tools and mechanical equipment to produce structurally sound products and structures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Though the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of an Assembler are dependent on the field of manufacturing, it involves interpreting product blueprints and handling various tools. An Assembler should be a people person who can work well with a team and collaborate with people from other departments. Common responsibilities for an Assembler are:
- Follow technical instructions, and interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Discern the quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.